- Remove mouth piece from the coil housing.
- Place concentrate material directly onto the coil. Too much concentrate will reduce the efficiency of the coil. A “BB” sized amount of concentrate is the recommended maximum amount for proper function.
- After loading the concentrate, replace the mouth piece.
- Set the battery to the desired wattage (nothing higher than 17 watts).
- Hold pen upright press the power button and slowly inhale through the device.
The longer you press the button the longer the concentrate coil will fire, creating more vapor. Slowly exhale and repeat!
- Remove coil base and mouthpiece from battery.
- Disassemble the coil base from mouthpiece and soak in a minimum of 91% Isopropyl alcohol for at least 10 minutes.
- Clean threads and coil gently with a soft nylon bristle brush. Be careful not to scub the coil too hard, if the residue does not come off easily resoak in alcohol and rescrub. Mechanical cleaning of the coil increases the risk of breaking the wire itself and should be avoided.
- Soaking the coil in 91% or higher isopropyl alcohol for an extended period will dissolve all unwanted residue.
- Never use abrasive cleaners such as scour pads or Comet/Ajacks as it will scratch the surface and/or leave harmful residues.
- Rinse parts with clean 91% alcohol and allow to dry before using.
Fits all Ego thread batteries and all others with adapter. “Warning” Batteries that go higher than 17 watts may damage the coil and void warranty.
Coil operating range
Be careful not to over power the coil. Doing so may damage the coil and void the warranty.